Therapeutic Pilates: Fundamental Principles
The methods, procedures, and structure of rehabilitation and therapy in Europe have changed dramatically during the last two decades.
KeywordsStrength Training Training Stimulus Neutral Zone Subacute Phase Phase Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Brügger A (1986) Die Erkrankungen des Bewegungsapparates und seines Nervensystems. Urban & Fischer, Frankfurt/MainGoogle Scholar
- Gallagher S, Kryzanowska R (2000) The complete writings of Joseph H. Pilates: Your HEALTH 1934 – Return to life through contrology 1945, The authorized editions. Bainbridge Books, Philadelphia (PA)Google Scholar
- Porterfield JA, DeRosa C (1991) Mechanical Low Back Pain: Treatment of Lumbopelvic Disorders. WB Saunders, Philadelphia (PA)Google Scholar
- Vleeming A, Mooney V, Stoeckart R (eds) (2007) Movement, Stability und Lumbopelvic Pain. Churchill Livingston Elsevier, TorontoGoogle Scholar
- WHO (2011) Global Recommendations on Physical Activity for Health. http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/factsheet_recommendations/en/index.html. Cited 21 May 2011Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2014