Gaussian Approximation of Multi-channel Networks in Heavy Traffic
In the paper the multichannel stochastic networks are considered. From the outside on each node of the network a Poisson input flow of calls arrives. An approximate method of studying of the service process at heavy traffic regime is developed. The limit process is represented as a multidimensional diffusion.
Keywordsmultichannel stochastic network heavy traffic regime Gaussian approximation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gnedenko, B.V., Kovalenko, I.N.: An introduction to Queueing Theory, Moscow (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Gihman, I.I., Skorohod, A.V.: Theory of stochastic processes, Moscow, Nauka, vol. 1 (1971)Google Scholar
- 4.Lebedev, E.A.: On the Markov property of multivariate Gaussian processes. Physics-Mathematics, Bulletin of Kiev University, vol. 4, pp. 287–291 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Anisimov, V.V., Lebedev, E.A.: Stochastic service networks. Markov models. Kyiv, Lybid (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Feller, W.: An introduction to probability theory and its applications, Moscow, Mir, vol. 2 (1984)Google Scholar