The Design and Realization of Campus Information Release Platform Based on Android Framework
With the popularity of the mobile terminal, there appears a new trend to release all kinds of campus information by intelligent mobile terminals. The efficient, intelligent and popular features of Android smart phone platform will be combined with the campus information system to achieve the synchronization and convenience of all types of campus information release and to strengthen the communication between the various campuses of the same university. In this paper, we design and realize a campus information release platform based on Android framework. This campus information release platform can effectively reduce the complexity of the information release system and strengthen the real-time performance of information, which thereby promote the information construction of the campus.
KeywordsAndroid framework Campus information release Mobile information system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, S., Suo, G.: Google Android Development Guide, 2nd edn. Posts & Telecom Press (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X.: Design and Implementation of the student housing system based on the Android platform. Wireless Internet Technology 1, 33–34 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Information on Android website, http://www.android.com/
- 4.Information on Baike of Baidu, http://baike.baidu.com/view/1241829.html
- 5.Wang, C.: Campus information release system based on the Android platform. Digital Technology and Application 8, 123–124 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Information on Baike of Baidu, http://baike.baidu.com/view/45170.html
- 7.Husted, T., Dumoulin, C., Franciscus, G., Winterfeldt, D.: Struts in Action. Manning Publications Corp. (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Johnson, R., Holler, J., Arendsen, A.: Professional Java Development with the Spring Framework. Wiley Publishing (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Gao, A., Wei, W.-X.: Application of Java data persistence with Hibernate and Struts framework. Computer Applications 12 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Alapati, S.: Oracle WebLogic Server 11g Administration Handbook 1st. McGraw-Hill Osborne Media (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Oracle Database, http://www.oracle.com