A P2P Reputation Model Based on P2P File-Sharing Behavioral Characteristics
In recent years, P2P networks have become a focus in the industry. The P2P network is open and anonymous, providing the opportunity for false documents, malicious attacks and other malicious acts, so its trust and security issues have emerged. Building reputation model in the P2P network environment is an effective way to solve these problems, but traditional reputation model neglect the difference of pollution files. The more popular of pollution file, the more damage it will bring to P2P network. Tosolve this problem, a P2P reputation model based on P2P file-sharing behavioral characteristics is proposed. By analyzing the P2P file-sharing behavioral characteristics, determine the file’s propagation degree. Usethe file’s propagation degreeto calculate the files’ evaluation value and nodes’ reputation value.By this means, increase the reliability of the reputation model, so as toimprove the P2P network security.
KeywordsP2P network reputation model file-sharing behavioral characteristics network security
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kui, L., Dong, L.S.: Studies on Reputation Model in P2P Networks, pp. 1–2 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, B.-G., Xu, Y., Hu, J.-L., Zhang, L.: Researchon User Behavior Characteristics of P2P File Sharing Systems. Computer Science 34(12), 122–142 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Huang, Z.-H., Lu, S.-N.: Peer to Peer Model Based on User Behavior. Computer Engineering 37(11) (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Xi, J., Wang, Y., Lu, J.-D.: P2P Reputation Model BasedonTrust and Recommendation. Computer Engineering 35(4), 143–145 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Cornelli, F., Damiani, E., Capitani, S.D.: Choosing Reputable Serversin a P2P Network. In: Proc. of the 11th International World Wide Web Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA: [s.n] (2002)Google Scholar