Research on Identifying Method of Covert Channels in Database System
At present, the security level of DBMS in our country fails to satisfy the need of development and it’s an urgent task to improve the safety performance of the relational database systems. The analysis and research on covert channels are vital to raising the security level of DBMS in our county. In this paper, we study the identifying method of covert channels in database system and propose a more efficient, more authentic and safely isolated identifying method of covert channels, which contributes to the follow-up process.
Keywordsdatabase system covert channel identifying method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G A/T 389-2002. Database management system technology requirement in computer information system classified security protection Google Scholar
- 2.Li, D.-F., Xie, X.: The Research and Realization of Database security Technology 1, 1–2 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Liang, T.: Search of Security Evaluation Criteria. Mini-micro Systems 27(4), 2 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Computer system security standards. High Performance Computer Technology 06, 61–62 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Dept.of Defence. Trusted Database Management System Interpretation. National Computer Security Center, 12 (1985) Google Scholar
- 6.Binge, C.: Using an Information Flow Graph to Identify and Analyze Covert Channels. Journal of Harbin Engineering University 05, 742–744 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Filsinger, J.: Integrity and the audit of trusted database management systems. IFIP Transactions A: Computer Science and Technology A21, 349–365 (1993)Google Scholar
- 9.Le, Z., Fu, P.: Security Mechanisms and Implementation of Class-B1 Networks. Computer Engineering and Applications 18, 54–56 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Kemmerer, R.A.: Shared resource matrix methodology: A practical approach to identifying covert channels. ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (1983)Google Scholar