Service Behavior Trustworthiness Management
As we move to a world where our information assets reside on the Web, the issue of service trust adds a new set of dimensions to the age-old problem of belief and trust in content. The ability to measure and evaluate service behavior trustworthiness becomes increasingly important. This paper presents a service behavior trustworthiness management system. This system could help third parties to develop and implement a framework for monitoring and managing the trustworthiness of service behavior. An overview, relate concepts and methods of the system are proposed in this paper. We also discuss a case study of this system and potential practical value of the proposed system in e-bank applications.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Patrick, A.S.: Building Trustworthy Software Agents. IEEE Internet Computing, 46–53 (November 2002)Google Scholar
- 2.IEC 61907:2009 Communication network dependability engineering, IEC (2009) Google Scholar
- 3.ISO/IEC25010:2011Systems and software engineering — Systems and software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE) — System and software quality models, ISO/IEC (2011) Google Scholar
- 4.IEC TS 62443-1-1-2009 Industrial communication networks - Network and system security - Part 1-1: Terminology, concepts and models, IEC (2009) Google Scholar
- 5.ISO 7498-2 Information processing systems - Open Systems Interconnection - Basis reference model - Part 2: Security architecture, ISO (1989) Google Scholar
- 6.ISO 9000 Quality management systems - Fundamentalsand vocabulary, ISO (2005) Google Scholar