A New Measurement Method for Software Trustworthiness Based on Rough Sets
Usually, software trustworthiness represents the consistency of software behavior and its claim. Addressing to the measurement method of software trustworthiness, this paper propose a new measurement method for software trustworthiness based on rough sets. In detail, we firstly define the formal representation of software trustworthiness according to its definition. Secondly, we introduce relative measurement method about rough sets and its application approaches in measurement for software trustworthiness. Thirdly, a new measurement method for software trustworthiness is presented which use rough sets to measure the similarities between the software behavior and its claim. Finally, we make the conclusion of this paper and discuss some research area in software trustworthiness in future.
KeywordsSoftware Trustworthiness Measurement Method Rough Sets
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, K., Shan, Z., Wang, J., He, J., Zhang, Z., Qin, Y.: Overview on Major Research Plan of Trustworthy Software. Bulletin of National Science Foundation of China 22(3), 145–151 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, Y., Xu, B.: Research Progress on Metrics of Object-Oriented Software. In: Proceedings of CCF, pp. 49–59 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, D.Y., Meng, H.J., Shi, X.M.: Membership clouds and membership cloud generators. Journal of Computer Research and Development 32(6), 1315–1320 (1995)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuan, Y., Han, Q.: Data Mining based Measurement Method for Software Trustworthiness. In: IEEE IPTC 2010, pp. 293–296 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Yuan, Y.Y., Han, Q.: A Software Behavior Trustworthiness Measurement Method based on Data Mining. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems 4(5), 817–825 (2011)Google Scholar