A Study on Android-Based Real Number Field Elliptic Curve Key Table Generation
Encryption algorithms are used to protect data, but encrypted data depend on the safety of the key used in the encryption algorithm, so it is very important to generated a key that cannot be easily inferred for a safer protection of data. For this, in order to broaden the choice of keys used in encryption algorithm, this paper proposed the method to generate a key table by expanding the previously proposed elliptic curve algorithm to real number field, and the proposed method was applied to Android-based smartphone cryptosystem for verification.
KeywordsElliptic Curve Encryption Real Number Key Generation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Park, J., Min, H., Jang, J., Cho, Y., Hong, J.: Survey of Security Techniques for Android Platform. Journal of The Korea Computer Congress 38(1B), 52–54 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Choi, J.-H., Jeong, C.-W., Joo, S.-C.: Design and Implementation of Android Context-based Security Service Based on Ubiquitous Computing. Journal of The Korean Society for Internet Information Autumn Academic Conference 12(2), 107–108 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Lee, J.-M., Lee, C., Kwon, W.-S.: Design of Programmable and Configurable Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem Coprocessor. Journal of The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea 42(6), 67–74 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Miller, V.S.: Use of Elliptic Curves in Cryptography. In: Williams, H.C. (ed.) CRYPTO 1985. LNCS, vol. 218, pp. 417–426. Springer, Heidelberg (1986)Google Scholar
- 6.Chung, B., Lee, S., Hong, S.-M., Yoon, H.: Fast Scalar Multiplication Algorithm on Elliptic Curve over Optimal Extension Fields. Journal of The Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology 15(3), 65–76 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Goo, E.: Elliptic Curve Cryptography over Real Plane. Doctoral Dissertation, Dankook University (2009)Google Scholar