Security Issues and Threats According to the Attribute of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is one of the key current issues in the IT industry. Concern over the security of cloud computing has particularly been the subject of continuous disputes. Such security issues have magnified because of the attribute of cloud computing. This paper will observe the security issues according to the attribute of cloud computing and introduce which countermeasures are needed to strengthen the security which is the key problem that impedes the adoption of cloud computing.
KeywordsCloud computing Security issues Security threats Security measures
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.NIST SP 800-145, The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing (November 2011) Google Scholar
- 3.NIST SP 800-144, Guidelines on Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing (December 2011) Google Scholar
- 4.Winkler, V.: Securing the Cloud: Cloud Computer Security Techniques and Tactics. Syngress, Waltham (2011) ISBN 978-1-59749-592-9Google Scholar
- 5.Are security issues delaying adoption of cloud computing? Network World (August 2010), http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/042709-burning-security-cloud-computing.html
- 7.Rosenblum, M., Garfinkel, T.: Vritual Machine Monitors: Current Technology and Future Trends. IEEE Computer Society (May 2005)Google Scholar