Non-interactive Hierarchical Key Agreement Protocol over Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Networks
Wireless sensor networks (WSNs) have found their way into a wide variety of applications and systems with vastly varying requirements and characteristics. Key agreement in WSNs is a critical security issue due to their unattended and hostile deployment. Recently, Guo et al. proposed an efficient and non-interactive hierarchical key agreement protocol applicable to mobile ad-hoc networks. However, their protocol could not be applied to the WSNs as it is due to the WSN’s uniqueness. Thereby, we propose a non-interactive hierarchical key agreement protocol over the hierarchical WSNs. Our revision could support security and robustness over the hierarchical WSNs.
KeywordsHierarchical key agreement protocol non-interactive protocol security protocol wireless sensor network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Arampatzis, T., Lygeros, J., Manesis, S.: A survey of applications of wireless sensor and wireless sensor networks. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Mediterrean Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 719–724 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Yuxin, M., Guiyi, W.: A Feedback-based Multipath Approach for Secure Data Collection in Wireless Sensor Networks. Sensors, 9529–9540 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Tiwari, M., Arya, K.V., Choudhari, R., Choudhary, K.S.: Designing Intrusion Detection to Detect Black Hole and Selective Forwarding Attack in WSN Based on Local Information. In: 2009 Fourth International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology, pp. 824–828 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Oliveira, L.B., Dahab, R., Lopez, J., Daguano, F., Loureiro, A.A.F.: Identity-based encryption for sensor networks. In: Proc. of 5th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops, pp. 290–294 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Rosli, R., Yusoff, Y.M., Hashim, H.: A review on pairing based cryptography in wireless sensor networks. In: Proc. of ISWTA 2011, pp. 48–51 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Sakai, R., Ohgishi, K., Kasahara, M.: Cryptosystems based on pairings. In: Proc. of Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security 2000 (2000)Google Scholar