A Service Encapsulation Method in Cloud Simulation Platform
In a cloud simulation platform, there exist a large number of simulation software tools that need to be encapsulated as services that can be invoked conveniently when required in the product development process. An appropriate architecture for encapsulating and managing these software tools are needed to facilitate the management of these simulation resources. In this paper, the service object-oriented architecture (SOOA) is adopted to construct the service sharing environment for engineering software on the dynamic network, and the SOOA-based two-stage service encapsulation method for engineering software is proposed. With this method, simulation software tools can be encapsulated and deployed as services conveniently without the need of programming, and the encapsulated services can be invoked and accessed conveniently through a standard Web browser via the cloud simulation platform portal.
Keywordsservice encapsulation cloud simulation simulation software tools service object-oriented architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sobolewski, M.: SORCER: Computing and Metacomputing Intergrid. In: 10th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, pp. 74–85. Springer, Berlin (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.The Apache River Project, http://river.apache.org
- 4.Deutsch, P.: https://blogs.oracle.com/jag/resource/Fallacies.html
- 5.The Wikipedia Project, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface
- 6.Fan, L.Y., Wang, Y.L., Chen, G., Han, Y.B., Xiao, T.Y.: CAD Software Encapsulation System Based on CORBA. Computer Engineering and Applications 39, 61–62 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, G.H., Jiang, P.Y., Zhou, G.H.: Portalet-based Encapsulation for CAx Software. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 12, 1134–1140 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.The Apache Velocity Project, http://velocity.apache.org
- 9.Newmarch, J.: Foundations of Jini 2 Programming. Apress, New York (2006)Google Scholar