The Application of Dynamical Management Based on Ontology-Based Simulation Case-Based Description and Reasoning
To meet the requirement of simulation resource description dynamical management by the technology of simulation system environment dynamically building in Cloud Simulation Platform(CSP), the application of dynamical management based on ontology-based simulation case-based description and reasoning has been presented. This method could generate description intelligently, when simulation users cannot give the exact one, so as to provide the basis for dynamical building in CSP. With the CBR, the paper mainly discussed the ontology-based expression and reasoning. Finally, the description of simulation case and the ontology-based reasoning rule are present to show the feasibility and effectiveness.
Keywordscloud simulation simulation case-based description ontology reasoning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Li, B., Chai, X., Zhu, W.: Some Focusing Points in Development of Modern Modeling and Simulation Technology. Journal of System Simulation 16(9), 1871–1877 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, B., Chai, X.: Networked Modeling & Simulation Platform Based on Concept of Cloud Computing—Cloud Simulation Platform. Journal of System Simulation 21(17), 5292–5299 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, Y., Li, B., Chai, X., Hou, B., Ren, L.: Research on Virtualization-based Simulation Environment Dynamically Building Technology for Cloud Simulation. In: 2010 International Conference on Information Security and Artificial Intelligence, vol. 3, pp. 582–586 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Schank, R.C.: Dynamic Memory: A Theory of Reminding and Learning in Computers and People. Cambridge University Press (January 28, 1983)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Y., Chai, X., Hou, B., Ren, L.: Research on Virtual Simulation Resource Modeling in Cloud Simulation. In: 2010 International Conference on Information Security and Artificial Intelligence, vol. 3, pp. 394–398 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Xie, H., Li, J.: Research of case-based reasoning model based on ontology. Application Reasearch of Computers 26(4) (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, J., Zhao, Q.: Research and application of CBR’s progression. Computer Engineering and Design 29(3) (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, T.: Research on Framework of Ontology Based Case-based Reasoning System. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, NanjingGoogle Scholar
- 9.McGuinness, D.L., van Harmelen F.: 2003 OWL web ontology language overview. Technical report, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) (2003) Internet, http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features
- 10.Patel-Schneider, P.F., Hayer, P., Horrocks, I. (eds): OWL Web ontology language semantics and abstract syntax [EB/OL] (2004), http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/