Research on a Integrated Real-Time Simulation Platform for Aircraft Control System
In order to meet the requirements of hardware-in-the-loop simulation for aircraft control system, an integrated real-time simulation platform is presented, then its functions, working principal, and architecture are introduced in detail. Analyzed several key technologies such as memory database, real-time simulation and general simulation modeling; with the advantages of high universality, integration and flexibility, this platform can effectively support the development and execution of real-time and hardware-in-the-loop simulation.
Keywordsflight control hardware-in-the-loop simulation(HIL) real-time simulation platform integration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cheng, F., Gao, Q., Lu, C., Jiang, Z.: Research on Simulation Support System Based on Windows. Journal of System Simulation 12(2), 193–198 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, C., Lu, C.-D., Sui, Z.: Research on Simulation Integration Support Platform. Journal of System Simulation 15(7), 956–961 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Cui, H., Xiao, H., Yang, Y., Li, Z., Xie, Z.: The Research on the Development of an Integrative Process Simulation and Control Support Platform. Computer Engineering and Applications 14, 111–114 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Luo, B., Chen, H., Shang, Q.-M., Shi, D.-Y.: Research and Implementation of Simulation Integration Support Platfrom. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology 28(2), 94–96 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Lin, X.-Y., Song, Z.-G.: Design Plan for Missile-borne Software System Testing. Science Technology and Engineering 9(4), 911–918 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Cao, J.-G., Li, Y.-L., He, L.-S.: Application of Memory Ring in Real-time Simulation & Testing Computer Simulation 5, 85–122 (2006)Google Scholar