Simulation Research on DSDV and AODV Protocol in Tactical Unit Network
Ad Hoc Network and its potential application were introduced, typical proactive routing protocol DSDV and typical on-demand routing protocol AODV were analyzed and compared.Modeling and simulation for DSDV protocol and AODV protocol in tactical unit network were projected under VRNET Developer platform. Results show that DSDV protocol has pretty performance in network environment with fewer nodes, low mobility and high real-time requirements, and AODV protocol is more fit for network environment with many nodes and high mobility.
Keywordsad hoc network routing protocols DSDV AODV
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, Q.: Tactical Communications Theory and Technology. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, P., Zhou, X., Yang, H.: Wireless Ad Hoc Networks DSR Routing Protocol Simulation and Performance Analysis. Micro-Computer Information(Monitoring and Control Automation) (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, H.: Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Routing Protocol Study and Implementation. Journal of Xi’an Electronic Science and Technology University (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.IETF RFC 3561. Ad hoc On-demand Distance Vector(AODV) Routing. The Internet Society, USA (2003) Google Scholar
- 5.Lin, H.: Ad Hoc Tactical Network Simulation Study. Journal of Chongqing University (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, L., Zeng, X., Cao, Y.: Mobile Ad Hoc Networks——Self-organizing Packet Radion Networks. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, D.: Ad Hoc Network Mobility Model. Journal of Xi’an Electronic Science and Technology University (2009)Google Scholar