Simulated Annealing Algorithm in the Application of Thermal Reliability
According to the influence of temperature on the lifespan of electronic devices, this paper uses the simulated annealing algorithm to optimize the layout of array distributed electronic components, and the finite element method to verify the result. The results show that it can effectively lower the high temperature of the electronic components through the layout optimization. The highest temperature and the average temperature are decreased by 10.49% and 10.41% respectively in this simulation, which indicates the simulated annealing algorithm can effectively solve the problem of layout optimization of components on the printed circuit board and avoid large-scale computing in the traditional algorithm. This algorithm is of practical value in the field of engineering.
Keywordssimulated annealing algorithm array distribution finite element high temperature thermal layout optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, H.J., Zhang, Y.: The research of layout problem Based on simulated annealing algorithm. Computer Engineering and Design 27(11), 1985–1988 (2006)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou, X.G., Liu, G.X., Zhao, D.: The layout optimization of electronic components based on genetic algorithm. The Computer Engineering and Application 4(17), 100–103 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Qiu, L.F., Fang, B.Z., Lu, J.L.: The present situation and the demand of electronic information products’ adaptability to the environment. Electronic Product Reliability and Environmental Test 24(2), 66–69 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, Y.Z., Xie, G.J.: The gate array layout based on simulated annealing algorithm. Microelectronics and Computer 27(4), 115–117, 121 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, C.C., Lin, D.: The research of layout Based on sequence and the simulated annealing algorithm. Microelectronics and Computer 26(1), 210–213, 67 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y.P., Feng, Q.K., Yu, X.L.: The thermal analysis and design of multi-chip module (MCM). Power Electronics 43(2), 67–69 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Ankur, J., Robert, E.J., Huang, Z.H., et al.: Thermal Modeling and Design of 3D of Integrated Circuits. In: IEEE. Int. 2008:Thermal and Thermo-mechanical Phenomena in Electronic Systems, pp. 1139–1145. IEEE, USA (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Huang, Y.F., Zhang, R.B., Ling, W.S.: The analysis of heat reliability of the key component on PCB board. Micro Computer Information 21(2), 164–166 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Qi, J.-Y.: Application of Improved Simulated Annealing Algorithm in the Facility Layout Design. In: Proceedings of the 29th of Chinese Control Conference, Beijing, China, July 29-31, pp. 5224–5227 (2010)Google Scholar