Research on Matching Pattern of Land Used Transfer Alignment
Aiming at the problem of initial alignment of land used strap-down inertial navigation system (SINS), pointed out the advantages and particularity of the moving base transfer alignment. Make the system error as the state variables of transfer alignment model, and the relationship between matching pattern of transfer alignment and system state observer was studied, if matching patterns are different, the form of measurement equation will be different. So matching pattern is the key factor to affecting transfer alignment performance. Simulate and analysis different matching patterns to get alignment results respectively, and summarizes the principle of choosing combination matching patterns according to different terrain conditions.
Keywordsland used transfer alignment matching pattern terrain condition SINS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Su, Z. (ed.): Inertial Technology. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Spalding, K.: An Efficient Rapid Transfer Alignment Filter. In: Guidance and Control Conference, Hilton Head Island, USA, pp. 1276–1286 (1992)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, S., Deng, Z.L.: Technique Review of Transfer Alignment for Inertial Navigation Systems on Moving Base. Nanotechnol. 11, 2 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Q.S., Dong, J.X.: The Application of Angular Rate Matching to Transfer Alignment for Airborne Weapons 29, 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Gao, X.W.: Study of Transfer Alignment Techniques in Strap-down Navigation System (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Luan, H.Z., Mao, Y.L.: Study on a Method of Rapid Transfer Alignment. In: International Conference on Mechatronic Science. Electric Engineering and Computer (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Ding, G.Q.: To Research on the Transfer Alignment Problems of Inertial Navigation Systems (2010)Google Scholar