Analysis of Information Encryption on Electric Communication Network
The greatly improvement of electric power automation is making electric power system increasingly depend on the information networks to ensure its safety, reliable and efficient operation. This paper introduces the general situation of electric power system and power information network system in nowadays. Finally, two typical encryption algorithms DES and RSA are analyzed and compared, and software program based on QT is used to prove the principle of the encryption algorithms. This paper also has some reference value for the research on security of electric power telecommunication.
KeywordsPower Communication Information Security DES RSA
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chen, Y.-J., Zhang, H.-F., Dang, Q.: Design and Application of Electronic Official Document Security Transmission Platform for Power Grid. Electric Power Information Technology (11), 75–79 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Hu, Y., Dong, M., Han, Y.: Consideration of Information Security for Electric Power Industry. Automation of Electric Power Systems 7, 1–4 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Xin, Y.: Development Trend of Power System Dispatching Automation Technology in 21st Century. Power System Technology 25(12), 1–10 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, L.-L.: Technique of Mixed Cryptography and its Application in Network and Communication Security. Computer Knowledge and Technology (5), 1077–1078 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Lei, S.: Security Communication of Real-Time Data in Power Information System. Electronic Design Engineering. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 10–30 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.You, C.: The Research of Information Security in Power Communication. Computer & Telecommunication (9), 55–57 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Y., Xin, Y., Xiang, L., et al.: Security and Protection of Dispatching Automation Systems and Digital Networks. Automation of Electric Power Systems 25(21), 5–8 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Baumeister, T.: Literature Review on Smart Grid Cyber Security. University of Hawaii, America (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Xia, Y.-B., Zhang, L.-L.: Research on One-Time Pad Cryptographic Scheme Based on DES and RSA. Jiangxi Electric Power (06), 38–40 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Xiao, G., Bai, E., Liu, X.: Some New Developments on the Cryptanalysis of AES. Acta Electronica Sinica 31(10), 1549–1553Google Scholar
- 14.Feng, H.-J., Ma, H., Yang, B.: New Traitor Tracing Scheme Based on RSA. Application Research of Computers 24(5), 135–136 (2007)Google Scholar