Research on Structure of Communication Network in Smart Grid
As the next generation of power systems, smart grid is a high degree integration of electric power, communication and automatic control. A safe, effective and intelligence communication platform is the precondition of building Smart grid. This paper introduces an overview of power communication in nowadays, analyzes and probes the structure and safe strategy of communication network in Smart grid. Several key technologies of communication safety in Smart grid are summarized and generalized. This paper has important reference value to the research area of the communication safety of Smart grid.
KeywordsPower Communication SDH PTN ASON
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Belhomme, R., Deasuarcr, Valtorta, G.: Active demand for the smart grids of the future. Smart Grids for Distribution (June 2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, F.: The research of multiplexing and transmission efficiency of SDH. Submitted to Optical Communication Technology (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Cárdenas, J.P., Santiago, A., Mouronte, M.L., Feliú, V., Benito, R.M.: Complexity in the SDH network. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Z.: The development and application of PTN. Telecommunications Network Technology 10, 25–29 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, H., Li, X., Chen, J.: Dynamic branch elimination algorithm for topological design of PTN mesh networks. Submitted to Journal of Computer Applications (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y.: Application Research of Automatically Switched Optical Network ASON in Metropolitan Area Transmission Networks. Southwest Jiaotong University (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.ITU-T Recommendation G.8080/Y.1304-2001, Architecture for the Automatic Switched Optical Networks, ASON (2003)Google Scholar