Research on Product Comprehensive Information Modeling
To meet the demand of information model ,this article analyzed the evolution for information model, presented and clarified the concept, ideas and content derived from product comprehensive information model; through the detailed and concise classification to the information of lifecycle, drew the composition structure of product comprehensive information model, and built product comprehensive information model from both overall and local aspects; at the same time, provided the expression form for product comprehensive information model and the document type to access its information as well.
Keywordsinformation model lifecycle diversity comprehensive information theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, X.-M., He, Y.-L.: Product Lifecycle Information Mode. Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition) 25(1), 138–140 (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, Z., Wang, P., Ai, Y.: Research on process-oriented virtual assembly modeling technology for product information. China Mechanical Engineering 22(1) (January 2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Hu, J.-X., Zhou, L.-S., Wei, W., Jia, Z.-N.: Research on information model of tooling rapid design for aircraft engines. Manufacturing Automation 32(12) (December 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhong, Y.-X.: Comprehensive Information Based Methodology for Natural Language Understanding. Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications 27(4) (August 2004)Google Scholar
- 5.He, G., Huang, M.: Explanation on Ten Most Popular BIM Terms. Journal of Information Technology in Civil Engineering and Architecture 2(2) (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, J.: Research and application on BIM technology. Construction Technology (January 2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, Y., Wan, L., Xiong, T.: Product Lifecycle Data Modeling Based on Domain. Journal of Computer-Aided Design &Computer Graphics 22(2) (February 2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Jiang, Y., Qiao, L.: Research and Application of 3D Feature Part Information Mode. New Technology & New Process (5) (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Ge, C., Qiao, L.H.: Manufacturing feature information modeling and instantiation. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 16(12) (December 2010)Google Scholar