The SOS Simulation of Network-Centric Information System Based on Agent
In this paper, the concept, composition and architecture of network-centric information system are firstly introduced. Secondly, the methodology of Agent-based modeling (ABM) is used to establish the simulation model of command and control (C2) node of network-centric information system. At last, a method based on the information associated network is proposed to solving the problem of the System of System (SOS) simulation on network-centric information system. Through analyzing the information interactive relationship between information system nodes, the interactive contents are real-time computed and stored in a two-dimension table. So according to the information interactive relationship and interactive contents, the SOS running effect of network-centric information system can be high fidelity simulated.
KeywordsNetwork-Centric System of System Simulation Agent Simulation Information Associated Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.David, S.A.: The agility advantage: a survival guide for complex enterprise and endeavors. CCRP Publication Series, Washington, DC (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Huo, X.-H., Han, X.-Y., Gu, Y.-G.: A Way to build the networked command and control Systems based component technology. Fire Control & Command Control 10, 45–49 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Tang, S., Yu, W., Zhu, Y., et al.: Agent-based simulation and analysis of networking air defense missile systems. Systems Engineering and Electronics 32(12), 2632–2637 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Jin, W.-X., Xiao, T.-Y.: Simulation on Evolutive Behavior of System-of-Systems (SoS) Created for Net-Centric Operations (NCO) Based on Complex System Theory. Journal of System Simulation 22(10), 2435–2445 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Cheng, Y., Jiang, J.: The simulation research of integrated combined operation command system based on multi-agent. Military Operations Research and Systems Engineering 20(3), 3–7 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao, Y., Zhang, M., et al.: Research on the C2 Modeling in Weapon and Equipment System of System Warfare Simulation. The Computer Simulation 26(2), 18–22 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Huang, J., Li, Q., et al.: The framework research of SOS simulation model based on agent-combining. Systems Engineering and Electronics 7, 1553–1557 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Jiang, W., Cui, Z.: Net-Centric environment of information service and the development of military field. Command Information System and Technology 2(4), 10–16 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhou, X., Zhang, Y., et al.: Information Sharing Scheme for Network Centric Command Information System. Command Information System and Technology 2(3), 14–18 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Mao, S., Ju, Z., Li, Y., et al.: The technology of C4ISR simulation test, Bijing (2011)Google Scholar