Design of Intelligent UUV Model Based on the Command Mechanism
Compared with traditional BDI structure Agent which is controlled by individual consciousness to accomplish tasks, Multiple UUV combat receives command from carrier or submarine and takes action according to its surrounding information. Combined with research works from Agent theory and military combat command system, this paper brings up a structure which is based on Agent model and illustrates the formula language to build up the command oriented intelligent UUV model. UUV model realized the MAS UUV Fleet Combat simulation system and provide technical support to the realization of MAS underwater network centric warfare systems.
KeywordsCommand UUV Agent organization Model Combat simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, S.: Study on Rational Model Based on BDI Agent. Computer & Digital Engineering 38(7), 77–80 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhao, X.-Z., Wang, C.: Research on Modeling of Formation Cooperative Combat Simulation System Based on Multi-agent System. Journal of System Simulation 21(8), 2381–2385 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, X.-G., Li, Z.-X.: Agent Organizational Model Based on Mission. Computer Engineering 34(23), 187–195 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Qiu, H.-P., Xiao, D.-H., Lian, X.-L., Wang, L.-L.: A New Architecture Based on Agent. Computer Technology and Development 20(1), 50–57 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y., Gao, Y.-L., Wang, J.: A Formal Specification for Agent Structure. J. of Wuhan Uni. of. Sci. & Tech. 29(6), 636–639 (2006)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, J.-H., Zhang, H.-M., Xiong, G.-L.: Formalization Description Method of Agent Behaviors for Multi-Agent Simulation. Journal of System Simulation 16(11), 2398–2400 (2004)Google Scholar