Research on IDEF0 and UML Combination Based Modeling of Equipment Support
The concept and merit of the simulation for equipment support is expatiated, and the requirement of modeling and simulation of the equipment support systems is analyzed. And then, a method for modeling of the equipment support systems is proposed which combines the IDEF0 and UML methods. With the navy equipment support as an example, a design of the simulation structure is introduced, and the model of a selected typical support activity is characterized graphically. A research method is provided for modeling and simulation of equipment support, which establish a foundation for farther simulation study of the equipment support.
Keywordsequipment support IDEF0 UML simulation modes system support activity flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, Z.-H.: Function Modeling of Materiel Maintenance Support System (MMSS) Based on IDEF0 Method. Journal of Ordnance Engineering College 12, 15–19 (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, S.-Z., Gong, S.-Y., Fu, J.-Y.: Maintenance Plan Flow of Equipment Based on IDEF0 Mode. School of Information System & Management, National University of Defense Technology, pp.14–20 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Hong, L., Zhang, F.-G.: Equipment Management Information System in Military Academy Based on UML. Computer Systems & Applications 9, 119–121 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Z., Ruan, Y.: Research on Modeling of Equipment Support Plan Based on UML. Value Engineering 30, 14–16 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, J., Song, H.-X., Fu, M., Li, M.-M.: Operational Mission Modeling Method Combining IDEF with UML. Command Control & Simulation 6, 18–21 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Du, X.-M., Ge, S.: Administrate and Development of the Buying and Selling System Based on IDEF and UML. Journal of Computer Applications 12, 33–36 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Xu, Z.: Equipment Supportability engineering and management, pp. 2–3. National Defence Industry Press (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Zheng, H., Song, H.: Equipment Command Learn, pp. 15–17. Academy of Equipment Command & Technology, Beijing (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Tang, D.-D., Yu, D.-Y., Xiao, Z.-G., Wang, J.-Y.: The Function Modeling of IFEF0 and its Application on the Communication Countermeasures Decision System. Electronic Warfare 3, 46–48 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, M.-H., Li, A.: Integrated modeling and information mechanism of collaborative production information. In: 2008 International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, pp. 67–70 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Bu, Y.-Y., Huang, J.-F., Ye, Y.-Q., Luo, B.-W.: IDEF&UML Based System Modeling Method and Mapping Rule Study. Control and Automation Publication Group 26, 16–18 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Kim, C.-H., Weston, R.H.: The complementary use of IDEF and UML modeling methods. Computers in Industry, 35–56 (2003)Google Scholar