Research and Simulation on Template Surface Construction and Orthogonal Curvature Extraction
In this paper, face to surface fitting algorithm based on orthogonal curvature is proposed, and then with the help of related theories of differential geometry, the template surface can be constructed based on arc tangent function. Then, the method of extracting curvature on equal arc meshes and the method for numerical solution of nonlinear equations are analyzed. Besides, with the help of computer software technology and computer graphics library technology, a software simulation platform is firstly built, and then the construction of arc tangent rotating surface, the extraction of orthogonal curvature and the 3D rendering of template surface and fitting surface are successfully realized. The operation effect of software simulation platform shows that the construction algorithm of template surface, the extraction algorithm of orthogonal curvatures and the method for numerical approximation can effectively construct template surface and extract orthogonal curvature accurately. These algorithms can provide basic technical support for the simulation and experimental verification of surface fitting algorithm based on orthogonal curvature.
KeywordsOrthogonal curvature equal arc meshes template surface arc tangent function surface construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Fan, H., Qian, J., Zhang, Y., Shen, L.-Y.: Sensor network design for flexible surface shape measurement. Optics and Precision Engineering 16(6), 1087–1092 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, X., Lu, M., Fan, H.: Experimental research on intelligent reconstruction based structure vibration shape perception and on fiber grating network. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument 30(1), 65–70 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Di, H., Fu, Y.: Three dimensional reconstruction of curved shape based on curvature fiber optic sensor. Optics and Precision Engineering 18(5), 1092–1098 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Y., Zhou, Z., Hao, Q., Ou, J.: Research on Fabrication Technique and Sensing Properties of Smart FRP-FBG Composite Laminates. Optoelectronics Laser 18(8), 900–902 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Du, S., Zhang, B.: Status and Developments of Intelligentized Aircraft Structures. Journal of Astronautics 28(4), 773–778 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, Y., Xiong, K., Wang, X.: Progress and Challenges in Aeronautical Smart Structure Systems. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica 25(1), 21–25 (2004)Google Scholar