Application of STM32 Microcomputer in the Design of Pressure Sensor Compensation
The use of STM32 microcomputer in the design of sensor compensator is implemented based on the principle of pressure sensor compensation. According to the characteristics of small size, low power consumption and high performance, the smallest system of STM32 microcomputer is designed to install in the compensation link of pressure sensor after debugging successfully. The results of experiment presented the dynamic response of the pressure sensor stepped up, band was widened, and stability was enhanced after adding this compensator, which reached the desired effect and proved the feasibility of this method.
KeywordsPressure Sensor Compensation STM32 Microcomputer Smallest System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang, J.Q.: Test System Dynamics. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (1996)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, A.P., Zhang, Z.J.: Correction and Improvement for Dynamic Performance of Pressure Sensor. Journal of North China Institute of Technology 19(1), 8–10 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Ye, X.B., Zhang, W.N.: Analysis and Improvement for Dynamic Performance of Pressure Sensor. Journal of Transducer Technology 21(2), 11–14 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Yu, D.C.: Analysis and Calibration for Dynamic Characteristic of the Pressure Sensor. China Instrumentation 7, 9–11 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu, Z.H., Ding, J.N.: Research Progress of Dynamic Characteristics of Sensor. Machinery & Electronics 6, 75–77 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, D.B.: Investigation of Dynamic Performance for Pressure Transducer. Measurement & Control Technology 27, 307–312 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Yao, Z.H.: Studying on Portable Detecting Instrument of Vibration Signal Based on STM32. Techniques of Automation & Applications 30(2), 45–46, 50 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhai, Y.J., Wu, Z.C., Shen, C.S.: Design of Standardized Module of Sensor Interface Based on STM32. Electronic Technology 3, 57–60 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Y.H., Xu, W., Hao, L.P.: STM32 series ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller principle and practice. Beihang University Press, Beijing (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhao, Y.: Research on Nonlinear Correction and Dynamic Compensation of Sensors. Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai (2007)Google Scholar