An Implementation of FlexRay Bus Data Communication
The traditional bus in vehicle, like CAN and LIN, can not meet the requirement of some control systems in reliability and high speed. In order to realize the reliable and High-speed FlexRay bus communication, a FlexRay bus data communication implementation scheme is put forward in this paper, and a specific Brake-By-Wire system based on the scheme is designed. The experimental results show that no matter in high-speed or in reliability the scheme have shown a good performance. It can be predicted that the implementation scheme of FlexRay bus communication also can be applied to other X-By-Wire systems like Steer-By-Wire and so on.
KeywordsFlexRay X-By-Wire brake motor S12XF512
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sun, B., Hu, Y., Wang, K.: Diagnosis design based on KWP2000 in body control module. In: ICMTMA, vol. 1, pp. 1071–1074 (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Sun, B., Hu, Y.: Automatic body control model experimental platform design based on CAN-bus. In: ICEEAC, vol. 2, pp. 341–344 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Bin, S., Hu, Y.: Improved AUTOSAR based on Multi-Core architecture and its application in the body control. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering & Technology 3, 1197–1202 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.FlexRay Consortium: FlexRay Communication Systems Protocol Specification Version 2.1. Revision A (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Shaw, R., Jackman, B.: An Introduction to FlexRay as an Industrial Network, pp. 1849–1854. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Peti, P., Timmerberg, A., Pfeffer, T., Muller, S., Ratz, C.: A quantitative study on automatic validation of the diagnostic services of Electronic Control Units. In: Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation, pp. 799–808 (2008)Google Scholar