A Method of Integrating Simulation with C2 System
In the military simulation area, providing environment for C2(Command and Control) systems is a main application of simulation. The interoperation technique between simulation and real system is increasing attention. This paper analyzes the demand of integration between simulation and C2 system, and then provides the interactive models. In the meantime, this paper brings forward a method of integration which is proved by practical application that this method can eliminate the drawbacks of traditional methods.
KeywordsSimulation C2 system Integration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu, B.G., Jie, M.S.: The Research of Interoperability between Simulation and C4I System. In: The Fourth C2 System Top Seminar: Beijing, System Simulation College (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Yan, W., Ye, W., Wei, H.: Research of Integration Mode between Simulation and C2 system. Journal of System Simulation 20(1), 235–238 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Jie, M.S., Qi, J.Z., Yu, B.G.: Simulation Technology of C2 system and Application Summarization. Modern Electric Engineer 6, 1–6 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Layman, G., Weatherly, J.: New Navy Solutions: Developing Simulation Based C4I Applications. In: Command and Control Research & Technology Symposium. ONR, San Diego (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Zach, F., Michael, R.H.: A Generalized Unified Model for C4ISR/Simulation Interoperability. In: Simulation Interoperability Workshop. IEEE Press, Orlando (2001)Google Scholar