3D CG Model and Virtual Space of Court Noble House “Reizei-ke”
The residence of “Reizei-ke” (Reizei family) is the only existing court noble house in Japan. This paper presents a high quality 3D CG model of Reizei-ke, and a virtual space built by a 3D game engine. Users are able to enjoy a cosmic voyage which demonstrates a scene of ancient Court nobles of Japan.
Keywords3D CG model Virtual space 3D game engine Digital Museum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kyoto Digital Museum, http://www.pref.kyoto.jp/it/10500040.html (accessed May 18, 2012)
- 2.Digital humanities center for Japanese arts and cultures, http://www.arc.ritsumei.ac.jp/lib/GCOE/ (accessed May 18, 2012)
- 3.Isoda, Y., Tsukamoto, A., Kosaka, Y., Okumura, T., Sawai, M., Yano, K., Nakata, S., Tanaka, S.: Reconstruction of Kyoto of the Edo Era Based on Arts and Historical Documents: 3D Urban Model Based on Historical GIS Data. International Journal for Humanities and Arts Computing 3, 21–38 (2009)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Reizei, T.: -Reizei-ke No Rekishi- (The history of “Reizei-ke”). Newspaper publishing company of Asahi (1981)Google Scholar
- 5.Honjo, A.: The modeling of Court noble house for Kyoto street generation (2009)Google Scholar