Research on Modeling and Application of Synthetic Natural Environment
Traditional simulation application was normally carried out with restricted consideration of environmental factors. Through comprehensive and systematic analysis of natural environment, a novel integrated environment representation method was proposed and applied to a vehicle-mounted platform simulation application system with synthesized concerns of natural factors. The comprehensive simulation experiments with diversity of natural environment elements were integrated in traditional system employing the mathematical models and the 3D rendering engine techniques to reflect the relatively close-to-nature effects of the simulation system. The simulation results are proved to be competent and offered an applicable solution for evaluating the simulation system.
Keywordssynthetic natural environment application system integrated representation impact analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gang, G.: Research on Synthetic Natural Environment Modeling and Simulation. National University of Defense Technology (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.U.S. Army Simulation, Training and Instrumentation Command, SEDRIS Documentation Set, Orlando, Florida (March 1998) Google Scholar
- 3.Brikel, P.A.: SNE Conceptual Reference Model. Presented at the Fall 1998 Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Orlando, FL (1998) Google Scholar
- 4.Brikel, P.A.: Terrain Trafficability in Modeling and Simulation, Orlando, SEDRIS (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Miller, D.D., et al.: An Environmental Data Model for the OneSAF Objective System. In: Simulation Inter-operability Workshop (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.Tosh, A., Campos, J.: SEDRIS’izing the CTDB Landscape. In: Proceedings of the Fall Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Paper No. 02F-SIW-094 (September 2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Donovan, K.B., et al.: Virtual Database Production Experience with SEDRIS. In: Proceedings of the Fall Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Paper No. 01F-SIW-106 (September 2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Lv, Z., Gao, D., Chen, D.: Simulation Technology Study on the Effects of Environmental Factors on the Platform Motion Performance 15(3), 301–307 (2010)Google Scholar