A Fast Intuitionistic Fuzzy Support Vector Machine Algorithm and Its Application in Wind Turbine Gearboxes Fault Diagnosis
Support vector machine has been successfully applied to the fault diagnosis field, but there are still some problems in practical applications. In this paper we proposed an improved algorithm which reduces the number of support vectors through the reduction of the sample spae to improve the efficiency of the algorithm. As the traditional fuzzy support vector machine cannot classify the sample with the same membership, so we use intuition index to lower the probability of the sample to get the same membership. Here we improve the accuracy of the algorithm through properly redefine the fuzzy membership and intuition index. Finally, we use the improved algorithm to build a multi-classifier based on one against one principle and the voting rules, and apply the multi-classification algorithm to the wind turbine gearbox fault diagnosis. The diagnose results prove that the improved algorithm we proposed can properly resolve the problem of wind turbine gearboxes fault diagnosis.
Keywordswind turbine gearbox fault diagnosis intuitionistic fuzzy support vector machine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang, H.-L., Zhang, Z.-Q., Cui, X.-X., Song, T.: Test optimization of real-time monitoring and fault diagnosis system based on improved particle swarm optimization. Systems Engineering and Electronics 33(4), 958–962 (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Mi, J., Ji, G.-Y.: Application of Improved BP Neural Network in Fault Diagnosis of Fans. Noise and Vibration Control 31(2), 94–98 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Qiao, J., Pan, H.: Gear Fault Diagnosis Based on GA-Elman Neutral Network Model. Water Resource and Power 28(6), 106–108 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Yang, M.H., Ahuja, N.: Geometric Approach to Train Support Vector Machine. In: Proceeding of IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision an Pattern Recognition, Hilton Head, SC, USA, pp. 430–437. IEEE, USA (2000)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, W.-L., Liu, S.-Y., Du, Z.: Sample Decreasing Method Based on Distance in SVM 23(3), 333–337 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Lin, C., Wang, S.D.: Fuzzy Support Vector Machines with Automatic Membership Setting. In: Wang, L. (ed.) Support Vector Machines: Theory and Applications. STUD FUZZ, vol. 177, pp. 233–254. Springer, Heidelberg (2005)Google Scholar
- 12.Ha, M.-H., Huang, S., Wang, C., Wang, X.-L.: Intuitionistic Fuzzy Support Vector Machine. Journal of Hebei University 31(3), 225–229 (2011)Google Scholar