Research on Multi-spectral Infrared Translation Technique Based on Fiber Array Plane
To satisfy the infrared detector simulation need for different wave bands, the research on multi-spectral infrared translation technique based on “fiber array plane”, was developed. It achieved that multi-spectral infrared scene simulator’s manufacturing, and the system contains video to visible transducer, visible to infrared transducer and multi-spectral optical system.
KeywordsFiber array plane multi-spectral infrared scene simulator multispectral infrared optical system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zeng, Z.-Y.: Analysis of infrared optical system influence in infrared image simulation. Laser & Infrared 10 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Hui, B.: A survey for infrared space optical systems. Optical Instruments 04 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Chang, H.: Optical system design of DMD-based dual-band infrared scene projection. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 05 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Sun, S.-J.:Key Technology Study of Simulating Infrared Images 03 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Forber, R.A., Au, A., Efron, U., et al.: Dynamic IR scene projection using the Hughes liquid crystal light valve. In: SPIE, vol. 1665, pp. 259–273 (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.Philippe, B., Frederic, M.: Visible-to-IR-transducer-based infrared image projection systems. In: SPIE, vol. 4027, pp. 368–376 (2000)Google Scholar