Research and Application on Simulation Technology of Natural Environment
The natural environment affects and restricts the performance of high tech vehicle and platform. Research shows that modeling and simulation technology of natural environment influence on the design, development and application of modern vehicle all round. The environmental effect on vehicle is analyzed, and the research scheme and the key technology breakthrough in the process of study are introduced. The simulation result indicates that this kind of research method has advanced in technology.
Keywordsnatural environment simulation vehicle mesoscale weather numerical model data assimilation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Perez, J.A., Hughes, J.G.: The DOD Modeling and Simulation Integrated Natural Environment Program. In: Proceedings of the 2000 Spring SIW Conference, 00S-SIW-073 (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Richbourg, R., et al.: The Environmental Data Coding Specification: The Standard for Identification of Environmental Objects and Properties. In: Proceedings of the 2002 Spring SIW Conference, 02S-SIW-049 (March 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Carswell, J.: The SEDRIS Transmittal Format (STF). In: Proceedings of the 1999 Spring SIW Conference, 99S-SIW-058 (March 1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Pokhariyal, D., et al.: Aircraft flight dynamics with simulated ice accretion. In: AIAA-20001-0541 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, L., et al.: Research on Modeling Methods of Atmospheric Environment Simulation. Journal of System Simulation 18(suppl. 2) (August 2006)Google Scholar