Development of Software Module for Model Reference Adaptive Control Simulation Based on the LabVIEW
Missile attitude control system usually adopts fixed gain with feedback control and the design method of combining with using the classical autopilot approach. But the missile’s dynamic characteristics and parameters varies with the environment changes dramatically, the traditional method is sometimes hard to meet the guidance performance requirements. According to the missile control system as the research object, based on the theory of adaptive control of missile attitude stabilization loop control method, and LabVIEW control simulation development environment to achieve the model reference adaptive control simulation software module, and the design of missile attitude control system simulation experiment. This design method can be used for missile attitude control system analysis, design and effectively assisting the designer to design the control system, simulation, optimization and programming, the linear system and nonlinear system by computer simulation, through adjustment of controller parameters to obtain satisfactory control effect online. It has a certain practical reference value for the actual design work.
Keywordsmodel reference adaptive control(MRAC) LabVIEW attitude control system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shin, Y., Calise, A.J.: Adaptive autopilot designs for an unmanned aerial vehicle. AIAA 2005-6166 (2005) Google Scholar
- 2.Pang, Z., Cui, H.: System identification and adaptive control of MATLAB simulation. Beihang University press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, M., Yu, Y.-M.: Using MATLAB in LabVIEW. Journal of Shandong University of Technology (Sci. & Tech.) 19(4), 92–95 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Sang, B., Jiang, C.S.: Integrated Guidance and Control for a Missile in the Pitch Plane Based upon Subspace Stabilization. In: CCDC 2009: 21st Chinese Control and Decision Conference, Guilin (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Shi, K., Zhang, X.-Y.: Design and simulation of model reference adaptive control for air-to-surface missile. Flight Dynamics 6(28), 51–54 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Q., Dang, X.: Realization of Decoupling Control System Based on LabVIEW. Computer Engineering 31(2), 228–231 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, Y.-H., Wang, Q.-Z.: Realization of Adaptive Control Reference Model Based on LabVIEW. Computer Technology and Development 18(11), 179–182 (2008)Google Scholar