Role-Based Vehicle-Level CGF Entity Model Code Framework
Vehicle-level CGF entity model with high intelligence usually has very complex logic programming code architecture. Nowadays most simulation model generating tools can not generate CGF entity models efficiently. To overcome this shortcoming, we propose a XML based role configurable and reusable code framework. It consists of command part and action part, corresponding to behavior model and physical model respectively. The configurable assembling module assembles the two parts and forms the CGF entity. Preliminary application verifies that the code frame can satisfy the real-time requirement of current large scale system-of-systems CGF simulation, having good configurable and reusable properties.
KeywordsComputer Generated Forces (CGF) code framework XML role configurable command part action part
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jin, W.: Large-Scale Simulation System. Publishing House of Electronics Industry (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Wen, W., He, Y., Li, M.: Research on CGF Entity Framework Structure Based on the Parameter Database. Journal of System Simulation 19(6), 1231–1237 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Rathke, C.: Object-oriented programming and frame-based knowledge representation. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, pp. 95–98 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Guo, Q., Yang, L., Yang, R.: Computer Generated Forces Introduction. National Defence Industry Press (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Guo, G.: Research on Modeling and Simulation of Natural Environment. National University of Defense Science and Technology (October 2004)Google Scholar