Research on Behavior Model of Virtual Soldier
In the Urbanized Terrain Simulation, it is an important task to build behavior model of virtual soldier for virtual city and to achieve independent actions. An object-oriented behavior model of virtual soldier, which has simple and comprehensive structure, is proposed in this paper. It includes basic reaction hierarchy, control hierarchy and object-oriented behavior hierarchy. And detailed action choice rules, hierarchy configuration and inner state model behavior of the behavior model are presented. The model is implemented based on the method of coalescent pattern to simulate veritably soldier behavior.
Keywordsbehavior model hierarchy structure target oriented
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Song, Y.: The research of the agent technology and application in Computer generated forces. Harbin Engineering University (2006) Google Scholar
- 2.Ma, D., Sun, L., Tong, M.-A.: The collision detection algorithm in virtual scene in. Firepower Command and Control (2004) Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, X.: The research of artificial fish animation Based on behavior model technique. Zhejiang University (2004) Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, J.: Human perception model during Football match. Computer Simulation (2008) Google Scholar
- 5.Baerends: On drive, conflict and instinct, and the functional behavior. Perspective in Brain Research (1976) Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, P.: The concept model of Army units operations. Naval University of Engineering (2006) Google Scholar
- 7.Xue, Q.: Equipment combat simulation base. Armored Force Engineering Institute, Beijing (2007) Google Scholar
- 8.Pew, R.W., Mavor, A.S.: Representation Human Behavior in Military Simulations. Iterim Report (1997) Google Scholar