Breaking Down Barriers and Building Collaboration Knowledge Transfer Success Stories from Wales
The Welsh Government is fully committed to supporting development of knowledge economy and encouraging academic institutions to play a greater role in economic and social development of Wales by aggregating resources, reducing duplication of initiatives and encouraging creative expansion of innovation in Welsh businesses and academia.
Development and creation of the knowledge transfer continuum is a long term task that requires not only dedication and passion of all involved but also necessary funding to start the process going.
This paper highlights commitment and support the Welsh Government is giving to this highly desirable course of action.
KeywordsKnowledge Transfer Commercial Exploitation Knowledge Transfer Activity High Education Fund Council Strategic Review
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Economic Renewal: a new direction. Welsh Government (July 2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Review of the Impacts of the ERDF Objective 1 Projects in Phase 2 of KEF. Jenesys Associates Ltd. (August 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Knowledge Transfer Partnership Strategic Review. Regeneris Consultng (February 2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Evaluation of the Classic Knowledge Transfer Partnership in Wales. CM International UK Ltd. (December 2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Evaluation of the Shorter Knowledge Transfer Partnership in Wales. CM International UK Ltd. (December 2011)Google Scholar