Delivering Payment Services through Manual Toll Collection System
A rapid development of the transport infrastructure leads to ever-stringent quantitative and qualitative requirements set to transport systems. In the qualitative context, they boil down to the quality of service delivered by transport facilities to users of the toll collection system. That quality is determined by meeting defined timeframes. Hence, it caters for user expectations that the toll collection service on highways meets certain standards. This paper discusses the concept of using evaluation methods and tools supporting the decision-making process for maintenance-related issues, in the context of manual toll collection systems.
Keywordsquality of customer service in toll collection system methods and tools for maintenance decision support toll collection system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Act of 7 November 2008 amending Act on public roads and some other acts, consolidated text Journal of Laws 2008, No. 218 Item 1391Google Scholar
- 2.General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways: Terms of Reference. Closed tender for National Toll Collection System, including services related to Electronic Toll Collection, Warsaw (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Act of 21 March 1985 on Public Roads, consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2007 No.19 Item 115 with subsequent amendments Google Scholar
- 4.General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways: Records and analysis of data from continuous traffic monitoring sites 2010 - 2011, Warsaw (2011) Google Scholar
- 5.General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways: Key Technical Requirements for Designing, Building and Maintaining Motorways: Operational requirements - reliability and availability of system, Warsaw (2007) Google Scholar
- 6.Kasprzyk, Z., Rychlicki, M.: Telematic system for data acquisition for purposes of evaluating quality of transport facility. Publishing House of Institute of Logistics and Warehousing in Poznan, Journal Logistics (4), 408–417 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Kasprzyk, Z., Sumila, M.: Evaluating operational reliability of toll collection system. Publishing House of Institute of Logistics and Warehousing in Poznan, Journal Logistics (4), 418–427 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Kasprzyk, Z., Rychlicki, M.: Evaluating customer service levels delivered by toll collection system. Publishing House of Institute of Logistics and Warehousing in Poznan, Journal Logistics (3) (May-June 2011)Google Scholar