Selected Aspects of Message Transmission Management in ITS Systems
This paper discusses selected aspects of data exchange in ITS systems. Characteristics of data sources and recipients in ITS systems have been determined. An example showing the scale of data exchange within a given telematic subsystem has been presented. Factors causing data feed latency have been identified. Key aspects of information flow management have been recognised.
Keywordstelematics-enabled devices ITS systems data transmission
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dabrowski, A., Dymarski, P.: Fundamentals of digital transmission, script of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Haykin, S.: Telecommunications systems. WKiL, Warsaw (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Januszewski, J.: GPS, Galileo and other satellite systems. PWN, Warsaw (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Mielczarek, W.: Serial digital interfaces. Helion (1993)Google Scholar
- 7.Narkiewicz, J.: GPS and other satellite systems. WKiL, Warsaw (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Nowacki, G.: Origin and meaning of Transport Telematics, vol. 1, 2. ITS Digest no. 14, 15, Warsaw (2009) Google Scholar
- 9.Nowacki, G.: Road transport telematics Collective work. Publishing House of Road Transport Institute, Warsaw (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Signalco: Information and advertising leaflets, Krakow (2005), http://www.signalco.pl
- 11.Sumila, M., Kasprzyk, Z.: Analysis of elements of telematic systems interaction and rules of their mutual communications. Archives of Transport System Telematics 4(1), 31–35 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Sumila, M., Rychlicki, M.: Structural analysis of data exchange in ITS systems Logistics 4/2011, pp. 908–915, Poznan (July-August 2011) Google Scholar
- 13.TRAX Elektronik: Information and advertising leaflets, Krakow (2005), http://www.traxelektronik.pl