The Identification and Countermeasure Analysis of Vehicle Idle Vibration
The Automotive industry of China is at big rapid development stage, each independence domestic OEM have paid more attention to independent brand vehicle, especially passenger vehicle development. As increasing of vehicle comfortableness requirement from the customer and technology input from domestic OEM, the vehicle Noise,Vibration, Harshness (NVH) performance has be regarded as one important symbol which reflects internal performance quality and outside characters, and taken more and more attention. The idle vibration is one common problem in independent brand vehicle development, because this issue is related to the powertrain system, powertrain mounts system, trimmed body system, steering wheel—steering column—Cross car beam (CCB) system etc., the control is very difficult.
KeywordsIdle vibration Control mechanism Frequency distribution Powertrain mounts Trimmed body
- 1.Wang L, Zhenhua L (2001) A Survey of research and development of hydraulically damped rubber mount of automotive powertrain. Automot Eng 23:323–328Google Scholar
- 2.Brach RM (1997) Automotive powerplant isolation strategies. SAE paper 971942Google Scholar
- 3.Wu l (2010) The improvement of A SUV vehicle NVH performance. The sixth China and foreign countries automotive design and engineer conference 5–10Google Scholar
- 4.Seonho C (2000) Configuration and sizing design optimization of powertrain mounting system. Int J Veh Des 24(1):34–47Google Scholar
- 5.Yong H, Tao Z (2007) A study on decoupling design of engine mounting system. Automot Eng 29:12Google Scholar