Alternative Mechanisms for Information Security
- 1.7k Downloads
The usage of doubtful data for information protection is considered. It is shown that by means of unauthenticity it is possible to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability. The basic methods of usage of unauthenticity are mentioned. We introduce the mathematical models and present estimations of quality for information protection with help of injection of unreliable information.
Keywordsinformation protection unauthenticity of the information intellectual noise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Prokhorov, Y.V., Rozanov, Y.: A Probability theory: Science (1973) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Pieprzyk, J., Hardjono, T., Seberry, J.: Fundamentals of Computer Secyrity. Springer (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Mikheenkova, M.A.: About principles of the formalized qualitative analysis of sociological data. J. Information Technologies and Computing Systems 4 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Grusho, A.A., Timonina, E.E.: Intellectual noise. J. Problems of Information Protection Computer Systems 1 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Grusho, A.A., Grusho, N.A., Timonina, E.E.: Some of application steganography and security of steganographic scemes. J. Problems of Information Protection Computer Systems 2 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Turmoils, G., Yakobson, A., Rambo, J.: UML. Classics CS. 2 izd./lanes with English: Under the general edition of prof. S. Orlova - SPb.: Peter (2006)Google Scholar