A Multi-Agent System for Service Acquiring in Smart Environments
- 719 Downloads
This paper proposes a multi-agent system architecture for a service acquiring system. The proposed system is integrated in an ambient intelligent system, AmIHomCare, a smart house who supervises elderly people in their homes and also helps people during their daily activities. The service acquiring system is specified and validated using a formal specification method - Event B.
KeywordsActivity Recognition Service Agent Image Query Community Agent User Agent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rodin platform, http://wiki.event-b.org/index.php/Rodin_Platform
- 2.Rodin user’s handbook v.2.5., http://handbook.event-b.org/current/html/index.html
- 3.Abrial, J.-R.: The B book (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Abrial, J.-R.: Modeling in Event-B: System and Software Engineering (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Mocanu, I., Florea, A.M.: A multi-agent supervising system for smart environments. In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics – WIMS 2012. ACM (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Mocanu, S., Mocanu, I., Anton, S., Munteanu, C.: AmIHomCare: A complex ambient intelligent system for home medical assistance. In: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Applied Computer and Applied Computational Science, pp. 181–186 (2011)Google Scholar