Players Who Are Learning How to Play: A Haskell Implementation of Awareness Dynamics
Unawareness is analyzed under a framework due to Michael Franke. When a player is facing a game which she is unaware I propose a solution to choose an action to be performed. I discuss a game update raising a need for awareness dynamics, finally a Haskell implementation is proposed helping to sharpen our intuition about this topic. abstract environment.
KeywordsUnawareness Game Theoretic Pragmatics Haskell
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.van Eijck, J., Unger, C.: Computational Semantics with Functional Programming. Cambridge University Press (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Franke, M.: Modal Models for Game with Unawareness. University of Tüingen (2010) (unpublished manuscript)Google Scholar
- 4.Franke, M.: Signal to act: Game Theory in Pragmatics, PhD Thesis (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Osbourne, M.J., Rubstein, A.: A course in Game Theory. MIT Press (1994)Google Scholar
- 6.Shoham, Y., Leyton-Brown, K.: Multiagent Systems: Algorithmic, Game-Theoretic, and Logical Foundations. Cambridge University Press (2010)Google Scholar