Precipitation Control for Mixed Solution Based on Fuzzy Adaptive Robust Algorithm
Fuzzy adaptive robust control algorithm was proposed for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems based on Lyapunov’s stability theory. The system was divided into nominal model and lumped disturbance term which embodies modeling error, parameter uncertainties, disturbances and unmodeled dynamics. Fuzzy adaptive control was adopted to approach uncertain parameters of the system in real time; the impact of external disturbances was eliminated by robust control. The on-line calculation amount of fuzzy logic system is relatively less, the dynamic performance of system is better, and the output of system tracks the expectation well. The stability was proved and the algorithm was applied to the precipitation control of sucrose-glucose mixed solution. Simulation result supported the validity of the proposed algorithm.
Keywordsbatch processes precipitation of mixed solution nonlinearity fuzzy adaptive robust Chinese medicine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chen, Z.G., Xu, C., Shao, H.H.: Batch Processes Optimization and Advanced Control—A Survey. Control and Instruments in Chemical Industry 30(3), 1–6 (2003) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Xiong, Z.H., Zhang, J.: Neural network Model-based On-line Re-optimization Control of Fed-batch Processes using a Modified Iterative Dynamic Programming Algorithm. Chemical Engineering and Processing 44, 477–484 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Xiong, Z.H., Zhang, J., Dong, J.: Optimal Iterative Learning Control for Batch Processes based on Linear Time-varying Perturbation Model. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering 16(2), 235–240 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, J., Nguyen, J., Xiong, Z.H.: Iterative Learning Control of Batch Processes based on Time Varying Perturbation Models. Journal of Tsinghua University (Sci. &Tech.) 48(S2), 1771–1774 (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Jia, L., Shi, J.P., Qiu, M.S., et al.: Nonrestraint-Iterative Learning-based Optimal Control for Batch Processes. CIESC Journal 61(8), 1889–1893 (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Damour, C., Benne, M., Boillereaux, L., et al.: NMPC of an Industrial Crystallization Process using Model-based Observers. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 16, 708–716 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Fan, L., Wang, H.Q., Song, Z.H., et al.: Iterative Optimal Control for Batch Process based on Generalized Predictive Control. Control and Instruments in Chemical Industry 33(2), 25–28 (2006)Google Scholar
- 13.Yu, W.S.: Adaptive Fuzzy PID Control for Nonlinear Systems with H ∞ Tracking Performance. In: 2006 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, Vancouver, BC Canada, pp. 1010–1015 (2006)Google Scholar
- 14.Lee, Y.G., Gong, J.Q., Yao, B.: Fuzzy Adaptive Robust Control of a Class of Nonlinear Systems. In: Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Arlington, VA, pp. 4040–4045 (2001)Google Scholar