A Real-Time Posture Simulation Method for High-Speed Train
A method of real-time posture simulation aimed to high speed moving train is presented. This method decomposes the full train length in smaller train elements, so that dynamic posture simulation of train is transformed into posture simulation of each part of the train. Then according to the real-time locomotive mileage, track geometry and the center mileage, yaw angle and roll angle can be calculated for simulate the posture of each part. The whole train posture is obtained through connected each part’s posture together in space-time continuum. The method is simple, accurate, efficient and practical and is used in actual system of comprehensive inspection train visualization.
Keywordshigh-speed train real time posture simulation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lian, M., Han, Z.Y., Fu, H.Y.: Application of Active Disturbances Rejection Control Technique to Satellite Attitude Simulation System. Optics and Precision Engineering 18(3), 616–622 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Qin, X.C., Mao, P., Lu, H.M.: The Simulation of One Warship’s Main Motion Gestures. Computer Simulation 15(4), 59–51 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Dong, Z.H., Cheng, Y.Z., Fu, Q., et al.: Producing Method of Bodywork Attitude Information Based on Road Simulation. Electronic Measurement Technology 27(3), 57–67 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Hao, Y.N., Wang, J.Z., Wang, S.K.: A Study on a Six-Degree-of-Freedom Platform. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology 22(3), 331–334 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, H.R., Chen, G., et al.: Probe into Method of Safety Analysis for Recreation Facilities Based on Virtual Prototype Technology. China Safety Science Journal 14(3), 12–15 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Seeking technology. MATLAB 7.0 from the Entry to the Master. Posts & Telecom Press (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, L.N., Tang, G.J., Luo, Y.Z.: Simulation Framework for Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics and Control Based on Matlab/Simulink. Journal of System Simulation 17(10), 2517–2524 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Han, B.L., Chen, Z.Y., Lu, Z.J.: On-line Detection of Offset Generated by Vibration of Rolling Stock Based on Machine Vision 39(4), 787–792 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Jiao, S.: Railway Vehicles Elastic Vibration Analysis Method. Dalian Jiaotong University Master’s Degree Thesis (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhong, C.M.: Truck Center of Gravity Position of the Roll Angle Detection. Rolling Stock 11, 13–15 (1993)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhou, H.J., Qin, Y., Xing, Z.Y., et al.: Design and Implementation of Comprehensive Inspection Data Visualization System Based on 3D GIS. In: The 1st International Conference on Railway Engineering: High-speed Railway, Heavy Haul Railway and Urban Rail Transit, pp. 618–623 (2010)Google Scholar