Distributed Staff’s Integral Systems Design and Implementation
This article is based on the practical application of the communications industry, to make fully use of the characteristic of distributed systems such as it can solve the dispersed organization and the data that needs to be communicated, expand the organization with minimal impact, balance the load to find the right system architecture. So as to achieve the distribution application, centralized management, in the building characteristics of the management mechanism to achieve the different system needs of different parts.
Keywordscommunications industry distributed systems minimal impact distribution application centralized management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.George, C., Jean, D., Tim, K.: Distributed Systems Concepts and Design, 3rd edn. Addison-Wesley, Pearson Education (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Franks, R.G.: Performance Analysis of Distributed Server Systems. Carleton University, Ottawa (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Reiser, M.: Mean Value Analysis of Queuing Networks, A New Look at An Old Problem. In: Performance of Computer Systems, pp. 63–77. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1979)Google Scholar
- 6.John, D., Rich, F., Tai, J.: Web Server Performance Measurement and Modeling Techniques. Performance Evaluation (33), 5–26 (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.Caraca-Valente, J.P., Lopez-Chavarrias, I.: Discovering Similar Patterns in Time Series. In: Proceedings of the 6th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, USA, Boston, Massachusetts, pp. 497–505 (2000)Google Scholar