Improved Digital Chaotic Sequence Generator Utilized in Encryption Communication
Chaos has good statistical characteristics and is sensitive with initial value which is appropriate for encryption system. Since digital chaos is conducted under the condition of finite precision, which will lead to the degradation of the system and the output sequence will appear periodicity. This paper proposed an improvement for the short period of digital chaotic sequence and designs a new type of digital chaotic sequence generator based on FPGA. Experimental data show that this new cycle of the system output sequence can be set according to the encryption necessary which remedies the short-period phenomenon of digital chaos, so that digital chaotic sequence generator is safe to be applied to the encryption system.
Keywordscorrelative peak interval finite precision correlation chaotic pseudo-random sequence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ding, Q., Zhu, Y., Zhang, F., Peng, X.: Discrete Chaotic Circuit and the Property Analysis of Output Sequence. In: International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies, pp. 1009–1012. IEEE Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Q., Yang, X.: 2D Chaotic Signals Generator Design. Acta Electronic Sinica 33, 1299–1302 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Huang, R., Huang, H.: Chaos and Its Applications. Wuhan University Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Lv, J., Lu, J.: Analysis and Application of Chaos Series. Wuhan University Press (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Ding, Q., Pang, J., Fang, J., Peng, X.: Designing of Chaotic System Output Sequence Circuit Based on FPGA and its Possible Applications in Network Encryption Cards. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control 3, 449–456 (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Ding, Q., Pan, J., Wang, L.: The Cipher Code Parameter Selection and its Impact on Output Cycles. In: 2009 International Workshop on Chaos-Fractals Theories and Applications, pp. 143–147 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhao, G., Fang, J.: The Progress of Modern Information Security and Chaotic Secure Communication. The Progress of Physics 23, 212–225 (2003)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, X.: Logistic Chaotic Mapping Section and its Performance Analysis. Electronic Journal 37, 720–725 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Chee, C., Xu, D.: Chaotic Encryption Using Discrete-time Synchronous Chaos. Physics Letters 3, 284–292 (2006)Google Scholar