H ∞ Robust Control for Singular Networked Control Systems with Uncertain Time-Delay
The problem of H ∞ robust control for singular networked control systems that are regular and impulse-free is studied. Under the hypotheses that the uncertain time-varying delay is less than one sampling period, the sensor is clock-driven, and controller and actuator are event-driven, the sufficient condition for the closed-loop singular networked control systems satisfying the asymptotic stability and H ∞ performance is derived through Lyapunov theory and linear matrix inequality and a corresponding design method is also presented. Finally, a simulation example is given to illustrate the the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Keywordssingular networked control system uncertain time-delay state feedback H ∞ robust control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chow, M.Y., Tipsuwan, Y.: Network-Based Control Systems: A Tutorial. In: 27th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 1593–1602. IEEE Press, USA (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Yin, Z.Y., Zhang, H.G.: Robust Tolerant Control for Nonlinear Systems with Uncertainties and Time Delays Based on Fussy Models. Journal of Control Theory and Applications 26(6), 683–686 (2009) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhu, X.L., Yang, G.H.: Robust H ∞ Performance Analysis for Continuous-Time Networked Control Systems. In: IEEE American Control Conference, pp. 5204–5209. IEEE Press, Washington (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Ma, Y.G., Yuan, L.: Robust H ∞ Control of Networked Control System. In: IEEE Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp. 445–449. IEEE Press, Baoding (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Liu, L.L., Li, N., Zhang, Q.L.: Guaranteed Cost Control of Singular Networked Control Systems with Time-Delay. In: Chinese Control and Decision Conference, Yantai, pp. 415–418 (2008)Google Scholar