Design and Exploitation of Energy MIS Based on Data Integration
Under a detailed system analysis, the paper designed and exploited the energy management information system (MIS) for one petrochemical company based on data integration with the principles of software engineering. The energy MIS had three functions: to collect data automatically from heterogeneous database, to process the complicated energy balance, and to optimize energy assignment with linear programming. The energy MIS can also offers decision-making support for the head office to comprehend the entire information of the company at appropriate time and manage the energy optimization.
KeywordsEnergy Management Data Warehouse Decision Making Support
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhao, L., Wang, H.: Primary Study on the Develop of the National Energy Resources Management Information System. Industrial Heating 12, 15–19 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Green, J.F.: Mangagement Information Systems and Corporate Planning. Long Range Planning 4, 74–78 (1990)Google Scholar
- 4.Antje, J.: Use of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems for Life Cycle Assessment and Product Stewardship. Carnegie Mellon University (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, S.F.: Informationization in Chemical Trade and ERP Selection. Chemical Industry Management 5, 32–33 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Pang, Q.H., Zhou, B., Pan, Y.: Design and Explotation of a Flexible Assistant Scheduling System: AJ-System. Computer Engineering and Design 12, 43–46 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Huang, T.S.: Study of Material Guarantee System Based on Minimum Cost and Its Application. Central South University (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, X.Z., Li, Z.Y.: Supply-demand Models for Time and Space Resources of Urban Road and Their Application. Journal of Shanghai Maritime University 3, 16–22 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, M.L., Guo, S.L.: Analysis of Balance Model of Monthly Water Quantity and Its Application. Yangtze River 6, 32–33 (2007)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, B.M.: Study of Data Reconciliation Model and Arithmetic in Flow Industry. Zhejiang University (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, X.Z., Zhang, S.W.: The Application of Data Warehouse in Modern Companies. Journal of Jingmen Vocational Technical College 6, 28–33 (2007)Google Scholar