XML-Based Structural Representing Method for Information of Things in Internet of Things
The development of Internet of Things has gained more attentions in many countries, but Internet of Things is still focusing on connection-technology-related developments. With the development of Internet of Things, especially integration of things’ information based on different connection technologies is more required, higher level connection-technology-independent protocols will emerge to shield different connection technologies. Unified representation of things’ information is one core technology of them. A representation method of things’ information based XML is designed, including definition of structure for things’ information and concrete definition of things’ information. Finally, the implementation structure of this method is given.
KeywordsInternet of Things Representation for Things Information XML Architecture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Commission of the European communities: Internet of Things-an Action Plan for Europe (2009), http://ec.europa.eu/information-society/policy/rfid/documents/commiot2009.pdf
- 2.Wen, J.B.: 2010 Report on the Work of the Government (2010), http://www.gov.cn/2010lh/content-1555767.htm
- 3.2010 China Conference for IoT (2010), http://www.iotconference.com
- 4.The State Council of the People’s Republic of China: State Council on Accelerating the Development of New Industries and Development of a Strategic Decision (2010), http://www.gov.cn/zwgk/2010-10/18/content-1724848.htm
- 5.International Telecommunication Union: The Internet of Things. ITU, Geneva (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.ITU Y.2002: Overview of Ubiquitous Networking and of Its Support in NGN, ITU-T Recommendation (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.EPC: Architecture of EPC Networks (2011), http://www.gs1.org/epcglobal/
- 8.National Instruments: Common Architecture of WSN (2011), http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/8707
- 9.Dai, G.P.: Design on Architecture of Internet of Things. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (2011) (submitted)Google Scholar
- 10.W3C: XML (2011), http://www.w3.org/XML/
- 11.W3C: XML Schema (2011), http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema