Mathematical SETI pp 491-516
KLT of radio signals from relativistic spaceships in arbitrary motion
In three papers [1–3] the present author applied the concept of time-rescaled Brownian motion to aspects of relativistic interstellar flight ranging from communication theory to genetics. The content of the present chapter was fully published in paper form in .
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.C. Maccone, “Relativistic Interstellar Flight and Genetics,” Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, 43 (1990), 569–572.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Mallove, and G. Matloff, The Starflight Handbook: A Pioneer’s Guide to Interstellar Travel, Wiley, New York, 1989.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Goldsmith, The Quest for Extraterrestrial Life: A Book of Readings, University Science Books, Mill Valley, CA, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.C. Maccone, “Eigenfunctions and Energy for Time-Rescaled Gaussian Processes,” Bollettino dell’Unione Matematica Italiana, Series 6, 3-A (1984), 213–219.Google Scholar
- 7.C. Maccone, “The Karhunen–Loève Expansion of the Zero-Mean Square Process of a Time-Rescaled Gaussian Process,” Bollettino dell’Unione Matematica Italiana, Series 7, 2-A (1988), 221–229.Google Scholar
- 9.C. Maccone, “The Time-Rescaled Brownian Motion B(t 2H),” Bollettino dell’Unione Matematica Italiana, Series 6, 4-C (1985), 363–378.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Erdélyi, W. Magnus, F. Oberhettinger, and F. G. Tricomi, Higher Transcendental Functions, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1953.Google Scholar