Government Promotion to Implement Internationalization of TCM Industry of Gansu
- 715 Downloads
Gansu province is one of the provinces famous for their abundant traditional Chinese medicinal materials. However, because of the constriction of many factors, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) industry in Gansu cannot exploit its advantages, with a lower market share. It is a very important means for TCM industry of Gansu to promote its internationalization. Analyzing its connotation and the barriers in the course of implementing, the paper proposes the essential path for the internationalization of TCM industry promoted by government.
Keywordstraditional Chinese medicine internationalization modernization safety production government promotion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Young, S.: International Market Entry and Development. University of Strathclyde Publishers (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Arndt, S., Kierzkow, H.: New Production Patterns in the World Economy. Oxford University Press, Oxford (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Gary, G.: Beyond the Producer-Driven /Buyer-Driven Dichotomy: An Expanded Typology of Global Value Chains. Special Reference to the Internet 09 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Information on, http://www.un.org/zh/development/progareas/global/agenda.shtml
- 7.Jao, Z., Hongzhong, Z.: A Study on the Internationalization and modernization of TCM. Medicine and Society 4 (2004)Google Scholar